Fees (payable in advance)
(1)If full term payment is not made by the start of the 3rd week of the new term then the student will not be taught until full payment has been made. Payment is accepted by cash or cheque made payable to Mrs S Mansfield.
(2)If the student decides they no longer wish to continue with their dancing or a particular class then ½ a terms written notice is required. Failure to do so does mean the new 10 week term has to be paid for in full. Also if they leave mid term no money will be refunded.
(3) If the student needs to miss a certain amount of lessons in a row then the full term payment still needs to be paid
(4) If the student is unable to attend a weekday lesson then Sharon must be informed by no later than 1:00pm on the day of the class; you can either ring, text or send an email. For Saturday’s classes then the day beforehand.
(5) In the event of bad weather – If your child is unable to attend due to bad weather conditions Sharon must be informed where possible by 1:00pm on the day of the class; you can either ring, text or send an email. For Saturday’s classes then the day beforehand.
If Sharon has to cancel classes due to lack of numbers because of bad weather then money will not be refunded.
(6) If the student or parent of the student agrees to participate in Fetes, Shows or completing Examinations then you must do so without dropping out at a late stage (i.e. 8 weeks before the actual date), all extra rehearsals must also be attended. Any monies due for costume hire, coach hire, extra rehearsals, School uniform or other merchandise and examination fees etc must also be paid in full by the specified dates.
(7) Class uniform must be worn to all classes; hair tied up neatly off the face and no jewellery is allowed in class at all, (for health & safety reasons).
(8) If the student’s details change, e.g. address, phone number or medical condition changes, then a new Application Form must be requested and completed without delay.
(9) Photographs of the student may be used for advertising purposes, i.e. on the school website social media etc…